Ville Tuulos is a former Netflix data scientist and engineer who now helps people manage their data pipelines. He's the author of Effective Data Science Infrastructure from Manning publishing and the creator of the Metaflow system for managing data pipelines.
He explains how to think about data and how to plan out how to gather, manage, and transform your data using a system like Metaflow.
- Ben Wilson
- Charles Max Wood
- Francois Bertrand
- Ville Tuulos
- Ben- Databricks Feature Store
- Charles- Atlas Shrugged
- Charles- 2 C clamps and a 2x6” board for clamping monitor arms
- Charles- DevOps in BioInformatics with Jillian Rowe – DevOps 074 | Devchat.tv
- Francois- Lucidchart
- Ville- Weather API
- GitHub | BenWilson2/ML-Engineering
- GitHub | databrickslabs/automl-toolkit
- LinkedIn: Benjamin Wilson